viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

My favorite music





Hello everyone, in that occasion I will write about my favorite music.
I always liked all type the music because my father all the weekend listened different music, included different artists like Mekano, Sandro, Juan Gabriel, Michael Jackson and Queen, among others singers and bands.
Personally. I do not like a specific type of music, but I can not stand the black metal or heavy metal music. I prefer the alternative rock or pop.I started listening this kind of music when I was fifteen or sixteen years.

My favorite singer, for about nine years is Selena Gomez. She have not a special voice like other singenrs (Ariana Grande or Madonna) but she has improved. Other band that I like listening is “Hillsong”, a band of pop-rock christian; they are very recognized worldwide, because Hillsong is a famous and great church born in Australia and localizated in major countires such as United States, United Kingdom and France. The group Hisllong in Spanish were in Chile two months ago



Resultado de imagen para selena gomez
Imagen relacionada



On one side, my favorite songs are “oceans”. “way marker” and “beautiful name”, that also have versions in Spanish.
I never has been concerts because is very expensive, and I don’t have money.
Thanks for read me


2 comentarios:

  1. I loveeeeeeee Juan Gabriel, I'll never forgive myself for not having gone to a concert of my divo de juarez <3 I miss him every daaaaaay :(
    I also like Selena Gomez, mmmmm it comes naturallyyyyyyyyy

    ResponderBorrar
  2. True! Hillsong were in Chile, I wanted to go your concert, but I was other obligation :(

    ResponderBorrar