viernes, 26 de octubre de 2018

Food


Hi everyone
Today I will talk about the next topic:food
Currently.doctor detected me “irritable bowel syndrome”, a disease of the intestine caused mainly by the central nervous system. When I am stressend or nervous the food hurt me (It so sad)
For this reason I am on a strict diet to prevent it. For example, is prohibited for me eating lactose, red meats, sausages, fruits with much sugar and flatulent vegetables.
I like fish and seafood, but my favorite food is sushi, especially the stuffed shrimp and wrapped in avocado.

Resultado de imagen para sushi imagen
I like to cook, at home I mainly cook, I like to get new cooking recipes and experiment new mixtures and flavors with the dressings
Due to my irritable bowel I can not eat processed food, so I avoid eating what they sell in the university. I always bring my lunch to take care of my bowel.
I do not usually go to restaurant because I do not have money, but without fail with my husband we ask for sushi at home about two or three times a month.

Thanks for read J

1 comentario:

  1. The sushi is very rich, although at first it I was don´t like jaja but now I enjoy a lot :)

    ResponderBorrar