viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2018

My future job


Hi all,
So far I had only two jobs, the first was when I was fifteen years old, at that time I was a saleswoman in a small store near my house in Padre Hurtado. The second job was for my professional practice as an accountant (middle level) in Melipilla.Althougth, I preffered more than anything to devote myself to studies at school.
Currently  I studying sociology, I am in my fourth year of university studies, I would like to work in something related, as a sociologist. I'm still not sure if I would like to work in a foundation or for a public service like some State ministry, I'm not sure if I want to work in an office (interviews analysis or data analysis) or in field work (doing interviews or groups focal).
I would like to have the opportunity to travel in my work to know other cultures and realities, I would also like in the future to specialize in a post-grade career.
I have no expectations of specific salaries, I would like to earn what is calculated as the average of the sociologists graduated from the University of Chile (around one million pesos, something better is always good). I think it is rewarding and satisfying when you get paid well for doing what you like.

3 comentarios:

  1. I think we have similar tastes and expectations. Let's work together? ❤️

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Cool! You studied other career? Why did you decide study sociology now?

    Regards! :)

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. It was a technical career only, it was 3 years (from 2 to 4 medium in the school) I learned many things but I knew sociology and I am happy

      Borrar