viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

Animals


Hello everyone, today I will write about the animals
Currently I have two cats (Champo and Champa) and three hens of pets y my house. In general I love the animals, especially the cats and birds, but I must admit that I eat meat (Do not hate me for this) I would like to have different birds as a pet (nymphs, turtledoves, thrush, chickens among others) because are lovely and funny, but I know that is a cruel treatment have locked in a cage, particularly for the wild birds.
I like exotic animals, but not as pets. Once we found a little owl in the garden, was disoriented. We took it to rehabilitation center localized in the commune of Talagante.
My favorite animals are the cats, because are hairy and very caring. Champo is a grey cat and Champa is a black cat, she has a big green eyes.
I hate the zoos; I think is a place where the people enjoy seeing the animals suffer outside their natural habitat. When I was child, I went to the zoo with my parents, but was a bad experience because I remember that the polar bear was very sad for the heat. I would not like take my kids here.
I disagree with rodeos; cock fight and dog racing because are old practice of abuse.
Finally I thinks is rare talk about this although eat animals (remember you do not hate me for this)
Bye, thanks for read 

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Deniss!
    I know you... I too eat meat and too love the animals... is rare.
    I like the name your cats, it are so original jaja.. regards

    ResponderBorrar