viernes, 7 de diciembre de 2018

Summer plans


Hello everyone, today I will write about my plans for these summer vacations
In my case, I finish the semester the second week of January, since here I start my vacations. In summer vacations I prefer to do useful things I want to use the time to do housework, I have many things to be done, such as clean the garden of dry grass or scrub, order seasonal clothing and clean windows and walls among others.
I would also make this holiday season a terrace at the back of the house, too make a laundry and a garage to store the car. For these reasons I believe that I will not go on vacation to a place far away or for a long time, we also do not have money for this jajajajjajaj.
However, I think it is very important take a break to recharge forces. I would like visit the beach, although it one day, I would like to be with my husband and my family (my mother, my brother and my grandmother)
Some activities we can do are walk on the beach, sunbathe, to bathe in the sea, eat fruit ice cream and eat seafood empanadas (are delicious)
At the moment I do not plan to work or study on vacation because it is a time to disconnect from responsibilities and do other things.
Thanks for reading, see you son.
Remember: little time is left to finish, encourage!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario