viernes, 12 de octubre de 2018

PERU


I really do not like to travel, because don´t feel good in the bus or subway (Can you imagine me in a airplane?). I prefer to be at home, care my garden, but if I will have the possibility -and money- to travel to another country, I would like visit a neighboring country in the south of America: Peru. because it has beautiful places and is near. 


Resultado de imagen para machu picchu

I would be interested to be there because I follow two peruvian programs of television through social networks, so I know what happens there, and some popular slang of Peru (I like how they talk)

One of the things that I would like to do is visit Machu Picchu, and to eat because Peruvian food is delicious (told me that). I really like ceviche  

Resultado de imagen para ceviche peruano
I would only like to visit there, because working or studying in Peru (and in any other country), would be difficult for me because I could miss my family, my cats and my chicken.

Anyway, I hope to know Peru because I have a friend who traveled there and she told me wonderful experiences of this country.

2 comentarios:

  1. Great! I too, would like to visit Machu Picchu, because in photos to see very nice... It would be interesting to know their history :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You are the worst traveler in the World, but I love you and se must eat ceviche hahaha❤️

    ResponderBorrar