viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2018

English laguage challenges

Hello, today I will write about my experience in the English course of social science faculty.

In general I like the language English, is very used in the actual world, but I must admit that I am not good with this.

In my opinion and experience, the course of English in the university is good, especially the quality and understanding of the teachers. They are very kind; I had two teachers of English: Beatriz Jaramillo and Claudia Marquez and I can see that they are concerned for our learning. The bad part is that you notice the difference between who know and who are having problems or difficult for understand the language.

I think that the blogs is useful for improve your writing in English; though you spend a log time. I prefer to do more activities about listening because I believe is the most difficult.

For other part, I need improve my vocabulary and pronunciation in English.  My plan for I progress with this is watch TV series in Netflix in the original language and with subtitles to practice the listening and reading.

The true is that I am not practice with much frequency the English language outside the university because ir very difficult for me. In what opportunity of the regular day someone speak English? Or write in English? Is rarely, but if you do not to do, the language is forgotten. For this, is necessary occasionally practice a litlle.

Did you like this course of English? What do you feels now in the finish?


Bye! You smile because this is the last post and the last course of in English. 

1 comentario:

  1. I believe we are lucky for having those kind of teachers, that understand our needs as universitary students

    ResponderBorrar